Gluten free finger food
Gluten free finger food for parties
8 tablespoons of Parmesan Grated
I sheet of silicone or greaseproof paper
- Preheat the Oven to 180 Degrees
- Draw out circles on the paper
- Carefully fill the circles with the grated parmesan.
- Cook in the oven until golden and bubbly for 5-minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray.
- Place gently on a wire rack, at this stage the disks can be molded into little baskets just before they get cold or serve them as crisps.
The crisps can be served plain or with some of these delicious filling ideas.
Parmesan Baskets with a sour cream and pesto filling recipe
- Blend 150 grams of sour cream with some fresh basil pesto.
- Spoon a teaspoon full of the mix into the parmesan baskets.
Parmesan discs with a tomato and basil salsa
- Remove the seeds from 2 large tomatoes, dice and mix with a glove of garlic, a teaspoon of Olive Oil, some basil leaves and salt and pepper.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the mix into the parmesan baskets just before serving
Other filling ideas
- Roast beef, rocket and horseradish sauce
- Avocado guacamole
- Olive tapenade